Our Social Worker
Name: Cecelia Taniwha
Role: Social Worker in School (SWiS)
My name is Cecelia and I feel very privileged to be given this opportunity to share a little something about myself.
· I have been working as a Social Worker in Schools for over 5 years
· I have a Bachelor of Applied Social Work Degree.
· I am registered with SWRB and a member of ANZASW
· I have lived in the local community for 10 years
· I have five children all grown up and nine mokopuna
· My passion is to work alongside children, families/whanau/fanau and local community, which stems from my desire to influence positive change.
When you see me around the school please stop and say hello!
Email: [email protected]